February 10, 2005

My dear cell phone

I have decided that my cell phone requires a separate post. It is one of the most amazing pieces of cell phone you would ever see and after seeing it and touching it, almost all the people have the same reaction “WOW”. No I do not have any new Samsung or LG models. Neither do I have the Motorola E380. What I have is old and heavy. It is the one and only Siemens A-40.




Ya I know, doesn’t look "interesting" or "trendy",isn’t it. My colleagues here regularly keep making fun of me when i use it. In fact when one of them asked me to donate my phone to Tsunami victims, one another guy mocked me saying even they will not use my cell phone :-((

To hell with them and their views. In fact the more and more I use my cell phone, the more I continue to love it. It has no ringtones, has no games to play, has capacity only for 15 messages and has to be recharged daily. So what?? I have developed some sort of emotional attachment with it and so I will continue to use it no matter what others say.

In fact iam looking forward to the next few years when my cell phone will become a antique piece and same people who make fun of it now will see it in majestic awe :-))



No comments: