February 21, 2005

jeetege bhai jeetega ..........

It’s the time of the year where every god damn former cricketer becomes an “expert” and has his own version of analysis of the forthcoming cricket series. Well, yours truly is no less. The only difference is that my predictions are usually right. So this is my take on the India – Pakistan series.

Test Series : India wins 3-0.

One Day series : India draws 3-3 with Pakistan.

My team for the first test match:

V.Sehwag

G.Gambhir

R.Dravid

S.Tendulkar

S.Ganguly

VVS Laxman/ Md Kaif

D.Kaarthik

H.Singh

A.Kumble

I.Pathan

Z.Khan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my email id is jobhumter@yahoo.com!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, it is jobhumter@yahoo.co.in
I have been waiting for ur mail since yesterday. Sorry for giving u the wrong id initially.