February 10, 2005

Gustaaki Maaf !!

Me li'l busy with work. So I will just Ctrl-C,Ctrl-V my post at pagalguy.
This post is about a parody in NDTV news channel which keeps popping up in between the news bulletins.


I absolutely luv "Gustaaki Maaf" but i feel some characters are overdone and are too loud like Mayavati etc

My fav :

1. Vajpayee's Shayari session
2. Manmohan Singh with sonia peeking from the back
3. Laloo Yadav and his usual crap
4. Filter coffee with Amma

In fact last week's episode featuring "amma" was awesome. Lemme try to sample.

Inzamam ul haq has a coffee meeting with "amma"

Amma: Why r u looking so sad ??
Inzy : What to do madam, iam getting no repect in my team, and this Shoaib Akhtar is there na, he thinks he is the boss and he does not listen to me.
Amma: Dont worry Inzy , I will give u tips to gain respect in team.
Inzy: Ah Really!! Thanks madam, lemme note down ur tips
Amma: Point no 1 : Ask everyone in your team to call you "AMMA".
Inzy: But why madam??
Amma: Arey stop this madam, shadam. Call me "AMMA". "AMMA".
Inzy: Ok madam.... err Amma
Amma: POint no2 : Ask everyone in your team to touch your feet. This will give you respect.
Inzy: Arey madam, how is this possible? How can i make others touch my feet when I myself cant touch my feet. That means I do not self-respect Boo-ooh(starts crying)

And it goes on !!

The expressions of AMMA and Inzy are hard to put in words.

All that adds that to some comic relief in between the daily dose of same old stale news

No comments: