February 18, 2005

Believe me ! I read all of these !!

I have been in a book reading spree for the past 2 months. I have always wanted to read novels and autobiographies like many other people do, but never had the patience to do it. But now everything has changed.

Following is the list of books I have finished reading.


My Reviews

Green font : MUST READ
Blue font : GOOD
RED font : AVOID AT ALL COSTS



Wings of Fire by Abdul Kalam

Count your chickens before they hatch by Arindam Chaudhary

The Great Indian Dream by Malay Chaudhary

My Autobiography by Lee Iacocca

Talking Straight by Lee Iacocca

Straight from the gut by Jack Welch

Engaging India
by Strobe Talbott

The Monk who sold his Ferarri by Robin Sharma

The Anthem by Ayn Rand

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho


Future plans

Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

1 comment:

N Maran said...

You have given "The Great Indian Dream by Malay Chaudhary" a green colour. I would hesitate to do so. At the most it deserves to be mentioned as an outpour of a frustrated Indian who is trying to see everything and anything with phobic eyes. Solutions and remedies he talks about sound childish at times. There is no consistency in his view points about globalization and growth. I find no more value in the book other than resonating ones own frustration at the state of affairs in our nation.

N Maran