January 24, 2005

Stars and Sparrows

Yes. just as I type this piece, only my fingers know what they are doing. I am seeing stars and sparrows right now and it is just 4:40 PM. I thought of having a quick nap in the office but my friend spoit my plans by forwarding this article.

Well, what happenned to me was that I slept only at 5.30 AM this morning. I had to then get up at 8AM to get back to office.

The reason being, I was reading a book called "Engaging India" by Strobe Talbott.

It was an amazing book and the most interesting part of the book is when he describes the situation when Nawaz Sharif begs Clinton to save his A$$ from the Indian army during the Kargil war.

I could have read the book slowly and over a period of many days but a guy called Vamsee here in office challenged me to finish the book in one straight night.

Hey Vamsee, I did it !! :-))

P.S. More about this vamsee guy in the next post....special attraction being his photo ....Dont miss it :-))

No comments: