January 16, 2005

Samachar Update !!

1. Well, all my exams for my MBA aspirations are over . Now begins the excruciating wait for the results. Iam tense :-(

2. Iam put into the semi-GraveYard shift in the office :-( My office timings have changed from 2Pm to 11PM . Atleast, Iam better. There r couple of guys who are doing the "Full Time Graveyard Shifts" ( from 6 Pm to 3 AM). Well, who carez as long as Iam getting paid for it :-)

3. After Karthik told me his sad and tragic tales about his training experiences in Satyam Computers, Iam thanking my lucky stars for not getting selected there :-)
It sounds like the good ol' school days there ; Sample this: no cell phones in office, Everyday shaving, black shoes, light shade shirts and dark trousers with tie every tuesday.
Probably the only saving grace for the employees is that their Nails are not checked everyday :-))

How Ridiculous !!

4. My brother has finished his German course and he is adamant that he will speak only in German with me, even though i dont know a single word of that language :-(((

I have a plan to counter him. I will finish my French course in a month's time and soon take my REVENGE on my lil' Bro !! :-))

Next update from " THE GRAVEYARD" :-)

Currently listening to : Bulla ki Jana by Rabbi Shergill ---Really great song, but I dont understand a single word in that song. But I guess, Who carez !! :-))

Bulla ki Jaana Mein kaun ...........

P.S. : Was i the only one who was offended after hearing to this song for the first time :-))



No comments: