January 10, 2005

Boils and pains

Yes that's right. My body is paining like hell,my feet are full of boils and i can hardly walk. No, I was not involved in any brawl or things like that, but all this is self-inflicted.

Yes, that's right.All this is because of my new year resolution.

Finally i have decided to do it. I have decided to reduce some weight :-) Yes that's my new year resolution. I think iam overweight by 12 kgs . So i have decided to shed the xtra flab. Hopefully i can follow up on my promise. I have already made plans for it and started working on it from today.

I got up at 4.30 AM, got on those reeboks and started from home. Jogged for 1 hour and 15 minutes. When i returned home, all hell broke loose (in my body,that is). I was barely able to walk and thoughts of bunking office today crossed my mind. Better sense prevailed and now iam in office writing this stuff with my body aching like hell. Ok , now my fingers are also aching. Cant type more. Thats all for todays blogging i guess :-(


No comments: