June 29, 2006

Last day at work !!

Its been 22 Months here and to be honest I was looking forward to this day since 12 of those months !!

How do I feel ??

Well...... For starters I will be among the unemployed youth of India for the next two years :( So the thought is actually a little scary ....But I've heard of *great* things about FMS :) So looking fwd to that as well..

Will miss Deloitte very much...No.. not for its work, but for all the friends I am going to miss :(

And a *few* people in particular :-((

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kannan...

I didnt knew you blogged.
It was your bye bye mail that i came to know u blog...

Intresting Blog about ur Job Hunt and Job
Keep it up..

WHOAMI@deloitte.com

Harshal said...

http://www.goolti.com - If you want to know about desi consultants operating in India and US

thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.