December 31, 2004

My year 2004: In Review

Well, another year has drawn to a close.
2004 has been an important milestone in my life.
Where do I start ??

Hmm, Ok, Lemme start with what i had been working towards for the past 6 years (4 years engg and 2 years preparing for it).

Iam now a Osmania University certified Electronics engineer

This was also the year I got my first job. Memorable in anyone’s career isn’t it.

2004 has also been a year I understood myself fully. I have realized my strengths and weaknesses and now I know what I really want to achieve in my life.

This has also been a year where I had blundered the CAT exam not once but twice. But after my experiences during the job hunt, I now know, something really good is waiting for me just round the corner.

This has also been a year when I started blogging. What started as a initiative to overcome boredom at office, has now become a part of my daily life. Blogging has helped me understand myself better. Thanks to blogging, I have made countless friends, spread all over India. And yes, I am proud to be a blogger.


Other mundane things I did last year



1. Started using a mobile phone.


2. Voted for the first time in the Indian General Elections. Felt really proud to take part in such a grand exercise. The fact that both parties (National/State) for which I voted lost handsomely is a different matter altogether .

3. Spurned offers of MBA course from IIT Delhi and Madras. Never thought I would live to see the day when I will decline offers of study at IIT Delhi and IIT Madras.

4. Gave “counselling” to 5 people when they were really down in life and Eureka !! Within 2 weeks they land up offers of job from top MNCs .

5. Shed tears involuntarily on two occasions.

Once, when I read about the misdeeds of the once revered Shankaracharya Jayendra Saraswati

Other time was when i watched the destruction caused by Tsunami.... So far, i have seen so many calamities like earthquakes, cyclones happening all over the country,but I have always been quite indifferent to them. But dont know why this time it really struck me hard and I broke down


Coming up Next : My Resolutions for 2005

1 comment:

prad said...

hey.U from CBIT??????moi too passed out this yr (Comp Sci).good going mate.ATB for the exams.